IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved with designing a plethora of devices that can make house work easier. It has built devices such as vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning devices. These apparatus are in enormous demand all across the world. RoboCare Malaysia is an extremely reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This company offers around 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and has other supplies like member price for the annual maintenance support.
Types Of iRobots
You will find huge demand for products That may serve as substitutes for people. All these iRobot products can be scheduled once daily, perform household works like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids bill themselves automatically when they run out of battery life. They're easy to transport and very easy on the pocket too. A number of those iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner which can sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter may literally suck even the smallest dust particles keeping the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs that are the leading cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, and skin diseases etc. in humans. Roomba is available in multiple variants and the costs also vary accordingly.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and removes stains in your houses. Mopping silently is the best power of Braava. It imitates how a human mop a floor and this is not able to be replicated by other rival until today. Being a winner one of all cleaning robot, Braava is best combined with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the best house cleaning solution ever.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to minimize the hassle of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra scrub away algae, dirt, bacteria and oil build up on the flooring of this pool. The unit is capable of filtering about 70 gallons of water each minute.
IRobots, like any other apparatus, requires repairs. The repairs may be required because of non functioning of the System which may be a consequence of one of the following mistakes
· Charging mistakes -- Charging mistakes may be due to different factors. The device may show that the message of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also happen if the charging stage is cluttered or cluttered. It may also happen if the battery is damaged or if it's not able to communicate. The trained group of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can check these mistakes and suggest you with appropriate actions accordingly.
· Not Responding -- If iRobot don't react, check if the green light is arriving on pressing Clean, or even check the charger or home base line cable for any damages, try rebooting the device. If none of these gives you a sign of error, check the home foundation for dust or debris and clean it up. Even after all this when the system fails to respond, contact the skilled service staff at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may call for a wheel replacement if the wheels aren't turning correctly, make squeaky noise when moving or should they fall out. In such scenarios, get help from iRobot fix expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- If iRobot has damaged owing to water entering the apparatus you must dismantle the apparatus together with the battery and allow it to dry for a day. If the issue still persists visit or call the service engineers to find the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery shall endure for around 500 cycles. Consider altering a battery if the robot is currently having brief runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any big or long object. Eliminate it and restart. It could be sign for malfunctioning detectors also. Get it check if the issue persists.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba might not be able to go back to dock if it is Experiencing poor battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be certain the home base is turned on and is properly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia includes a Good group of service engineers that are proficient in fixing a range of house Cleaning solutions. They fix mistakes using genuine parts. Bonus stage is, RoboCare Malaysia is the partner of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, That their customer will enjoy free fix for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.